There are currently no items in your cart.
A Lantern in the Window (Album for the Young). Walking Frog Records. Play Along. Grade 2.5. CD. Composed 1998. Published by C.L. Barnhouse (CL.WFR187).
The Washington Winds, Edward Petersen, Conductor The third in a series of CD's featuring band music for young musicians by the outstanding Washington Winds. Provides a wonderful model for young players. Should be in the CD library of every middle school and Jr. high band. Great listening from start to finish! American Dream March, Ken Harris The Light of Dawn, James Swearingen Antique Car Parade, Loest Cowboy Rhapsody, Jerry Williams Stove Creek Episode, Ed HuckebyJames Swearingen A Lantern In The Window, Robert Sheldon The Invincible Warrior, David Shaffer Prelude and Energico, James Swearingen When The Saints March Around The World, Jerry Williams Red Rock Canyon, Robert Sheldon Banner Year March, Ken Harris Oxford Pointe, Ed Huckeby Solo Flight, Larry Neeck Lincoln Celebration Overture, David Shaffer Slide Show, Ed Huckeby Name Those Tunes, Jerry Williams Storybrook Mountain, Robert Sheldon.
- Flying Tigers Performed by David Shaffer
- The Invincible Warrior Performed by David Shaffer
- American Dream Performed by Ken Harris
- Antique Car Parade Performed by Timothy Loest
- Banner Year Performed by Ken Harris
- Cowboy Rhapsody Performed by Jerry Williams
- Eaglerock Performed by Jerry Williams
- A Lantern in the Window Performed by Robert Sheldon
- Lincoln Celebration Performed by David Shaffer
- Name Those Tunes Performed by Jerry Williams
- Oxford Pointe Performed by Ed Huckeby
- Prelude & Energico Performed by James Swearingen
- Red Rock Canyon Performed by Robert Sheldon
- Slide Show Performed by Ed Huckeby
- Solo Flight Performed by Larry Neeck
- Stone Creek Episode Performed by Ed Huckeby
- Storybrook Mountain Performed by Robert Sheldon
- When the Saints March Around the World Performed by Jerry Williams
- The Light Of Dawn Performed by James Swearingen
- Windemere Performed by James Swearingen
A Lantern in the Window
Album for the Young
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
A Lantern in the Window
Album for the Young
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.