There are currently no items in your cart.
A Keyboard Anthology Third Series Book 4 edited by Howard Ferguson. For Piano. Piano Albums. Keyboard Anthology series. Grade 6. Collection. Published by ABRSM (Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music) (PE.9781854722188).
A collection of pieces which have been set for the Associated Boards piano exams over the years. Three series each containing five graded volumes and reflecting the wide variety of pieces on the syllabuses. The series concentrate on the baroque and romantic sections of the syllabus.
- "Sinfonia No. 11 in G minor, BWV 797" Performed by "Bach, J. S."
- Polonaise No. 4 in D minor Performed by "Bach, W. F."
- "Bagatelle in C, Op. 119 No. 2" Performed by Ludwig Van Beethoven
- "Waltz in G sharp minor, Op. 39 No. 3" Performed by Johannes Brahms
- "Mazurka in Ab, Op. 24 No. 3" Performed by Frederic Chopin
- "Les Petits Moulins a Vent (The Little Windmills), from 17th Ordre, 'Pieces de Clavecin', Book 3" Performed by "Couperin, F."
- "Les Clochettes: No. 6 from '24 Pieces Caracteristiques pour la Jeunesse', Op. 34" Performed by Glire
- "Poetic Tone-Picture (E minor), Op. 3 No. 1" Performed by Edvard Grieg
- "Sonata in C sharp minor, Hob. XVI/36: 2nd movement, Scherzando" Performed by Franz Joseph Haydn
- "Sonata in G: 2nd movement, Presto" Performed by "Marcello, B."
- "Christmas Piece: No. 5 from '6 Kinderstucke', Op. 72 (Allegro assai in G minor)" Performed by Felix Bartholdy Mendelssohn
- "Waltz (in Ab): No. 15 from 'Albumblatter', Op. 124" Performed by Robert Schumann
- "Prelude in B, Op. 2 No. 2" Performed by Skryabin
A Keyboard Anthology Third Series Book 4
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
A Keyboard Anthology Third Series Book 4
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Format: Collection / Songbook
Series: Keyboard Anthology Series