There are currently no items in your cart.
A Field Guide to Actor Training limelight. Softcover. 256 pages. Published by Applause Books (HL.117162).
ISBN 087910824X. 6x9 inches.
“Should I go to a school and get more training in acting, or should I just go out there and 'do it'?” A Field Guide to Actor Training will help you answer this question! The book is designed to be an introduction to various theater training methodologies, highlighting their basic tenets and comparing and contrasting each system of training and rehearsal. The goal is to provide a one-stop-shopping kind of resource for student/beginning actors who are seeking training through private studios or graduate schools and who crave guidance in selecting training that is right for them.
Starting with the big question of “Why is actor training important?” and moving on to overviews of the major acting methodologies, vocal training, physical actor training, and advice on how to find the right kind of training for each individual, A Field Guide to Actor Training is an essential resource for the student actor.
A Field Guide to Actor Training
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
A Field Guide to Actor Training
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Format: Collection / Songbook