There are currently no items in your cart.
A Festival of Lessons and Carols composed by Hal H. Hopson. Choir Sacred. This edition: Orchestration. Choral Worship Cantata; Church Reproducible; Larger Works; Worship Resources. H.W. Gray. Christmas; Sacred; Winter. Instrumental Score & Parts. 520 pages. Published by Alfred Music (AP.GB9710A).
For the many churches that do a service of Lessons and Carols every year as well as those new to the tradition, Hal Hopson presents a new edition of that beloved service all in one cover. A Festival of Lessons and Carols contains a variety of carols---some familiar, some unfamiliar---arranged in Hopson's trademark majestic style, as well as an original setting of a medieval text. The traditional nine lessons have been updated by Mr. Hopson and reflect today's important linguistic considerations, such as inclusive language, natural poetic phrasing, and clarity of thought. The service can be performed with organ alone, but the optional instrumentation offers a greater variety and color. Duration approx. 50 min.
Inst. Parts Available (choral).
A Festival of Lessons and Carols
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
A Festival of Lessons and Carols
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Instrument: Choir Sheet Music
Ensemble: Choir Music
Series: H.W. Gray