There are currently no items in your cart.
- Look inside(1)
Steve Gadd (Master Series DVD). By Steve Gadd. For Drums. Instructional/Drum/DVD. DVD. Hudson Music #HDDVDGS21. Published by Hudson Music (HL.320724).
ISBN 1423437950. 5.5x7.5 inches.
In 2006, the Zildjian company launched its third “Mission from Gadd” North American clinic tour giving drummers across the country an opportunity to experience Steve Gadd's humility, generosity, and creative genius firsthand. On this DVD, Steve is featured in an intimate master class setting at the Manhattan School of Music in New York City, May 2006. Longtime fans of Steve, as well as younger drummers just discovering him, will treasure his wisdom and insights on a wide variety of topics: funk patterns, rudiments applied to the kit, playing with a click, tips for the studio, brush patterns, odd phrases, Mozambique/Latin ideas – it's all here! The extensive Q&A segments allow Steve to discuss several of his legendary performances, including “Aja,” “Nite Sprite,” “Late in the Evening” and “50 Ways to Leave Your Lover.” Steve also performs solo pieces that contain the essential tools and techniques that comprise his incredibly influential style and approach. 2 hours, 53 minutes.
Master Series DVD
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Master Series DVD
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.