There are currently no items in your cart.
North Pole Musical
- Listen (1)
Expressive Art (Choral)
North Pole Musical (One Singular Sensational Holiday Revue). By John Jacobson and Mac Huff. For Choral (PREV CD). Expressive Art (Choral). CD only. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.9971432).
ISBN 1423476638. 5x5 inches.
Auditions are underway for the 400th Anniversary of North Pole Musical, and everyone is in a panic! The dancing Reindeer are “hoofin' it,” but don't know what to do with Rudolph and his 4 left hooves. The elves are tired of always getting the short end of the stick, and are singin' the blues. The snowmen are “chillin'” but worried about the funky hot lights, and the toys are trying to do the entire Nutcracker Suite in 3 minutes! The annual Christmas show keeps getting bigger and bigger each year. But, wait a minute! Is bigger really better? See how Santa finds a way to remind everyone of the true meaning of the season. This sensational 35-minute holiday revue features seven original songs in a variety of musical styles, choreography and helpful production guide, and a script with 26 speaking parts and adaptable cast list for groups of varying sizes, and teaching objectives linked to the National Standards for each song. The expanded Performance Kit/CD provides 20 Singer books, along with the Teacher Edition and a P/A CD. Available separately: Teacher Edition, Singer Edition 5-Pak, Preview CD (with vocals), Preview Pak (1 singer book, 1 Preview CD), Performance/Accompaniment CD, Performance Kit/CD (Teacher, 20 singer books, P/A CD). Duration: ca. 35 minutes. Suggested for grades 4-8.
- Hoofin' It
- North Pole Musical
- The Heart of Christmas
- The No Christmas Blues
- Nutcracker Megamix
North Pole Musical
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
North Pole Musical
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Instrument: Choir Sheet Music
Ensemble: Choir Music
Series: Expressive Art (Choral)