There are currently no items in your cart.
Guide to the Capo
- Watch (1)
Guide to the Capo by Dix Bruce. For Guitar (All). Boxed, Methods. Acoustic Music. Beginning. DVD. Duration 73 minutes. Published by Mel Bay Publications, Inc (MB.21594DVD).
This DVD teaches everything you need to know about using a capo. Dix Bruce teaches basic music theory that explains how the capo works and why. You'll learn all the fundamentals of placing several different styles of capos on both acoustic and electric guitars. You'll learn how the fret position of the capo affects what key you're playing in and how to use the capo as an artistic tool. Dix demonstrates several songs with special capoing techniques including how to use a partial capo to simulate an alternate tuning, how to use two capos on one guitar, and how to use capos on two different guitars at different positions when you play in a duo or band. Great for guitarists of all levels.
$24.95_gaq.push(['_trackEvent', 'Recommendations', 'Clicked - PD Page', '5445999']);
Guide to the Capo
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Guide to the Capo
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Instrument: Acoustic Guitar Sheet Music