There are currently no items in your cart.
Activate! Aug/Sept 07
- Look inside(4)
Book and CD
Activate! Aug/Sept 07 (Music, Movement and More! The Music Magazine for Grades K-6). Edited by Kris Kropff. For unison voices and orff instruments. Instructional. Instructional book, pedagogical magazine, examples/accompaniment CD and CD-ROM (Windows and Mac). Standard notation, instructional text, illustrations, photos and activity suggestions. Published by Heritage Music Press (LO.AC0807).
With standard notation, instructional text, illustrations, photos and activity suggestions. Instructional. 9x12 inches.
Grades K-6 * "Activate!" is an all-you-need resource for the K-6 classroom teacher. Each jam-packed compilation includes: songs to help students discover their voices; opportunities to utilize classroom instruments, from the traditional to the creative; folk dances and other movement activities; and pencil-to-paper games and activities addressing a variety of music concepts. Lesson plans are provided and a CD with numerous complementary recordings is included in each book. You want more? Okay. The National Standards for Music Education are referenced and all student pages are reproducible!
- National Hispanic Month Fact Sheet
- Music Has a Pattern
- National Inventors Month Lesson Ideas
- Leonardo Da Vinci Fact Sheet
- Haya Ze Basadeh (2-6)
- Working with Phrase (2-6)
- Pljeskavac Kolo (2-6)
- Tant' Hessie (2-6)
- Irish Stew (2-6)
- I See a C (note reading, K-3)
- Is It High or Is It Low (pitch, K-3)
- What Is That (Invent an Instrument, K-3)
- States in Time (notating and reading rhythm, K-3)
- Making a List and Checking it Twice (note reading, 4-6)
- Rhythm Shuffle (4-6)
- Hispanic Music and Musicians Word Search (4-6)
- Girl Power/Rake Those Leaves (composers, 4-6)
- El Jarabe Tapatio (4-6) Composed by Linda Forrest
- The Grand Duke of York (1-4) Composed by Terry Kirkland
- What's What (2-5) Composed by Mary Donnelly
- What Did You Do This Summer (K-2) Composed by Donna Dirksing
- Old Joe Clark (K-4) Composed by Kevin Cooper
- Recorder Fiesta (3-6) Composed by Susan A Bauer
- Palmas (2-6) Composed by Mark Burrows
- Yo Leonardo (2-6) Composed by Mark Burrows
- Picture This (K-2) Composed by Phyllis S Weikart
- Movement as a Tool for Understanding Musical Phrases Composed by Phyllis S Weikart
- Using Folk Dance to Teach A and B Composed by Phyllis S Weikart
- Move That Form (K-1) Composed by Phyllis S Weikart
- Seven Jumps (K-2) Composed by Phyllis S Weikart
- Creative Notion: A Prelude to Note Reading (3-6) Composed by Bev Boardman
- Falling Leaves (K-2) Composed by Denise Gagne
- Kindergarten Corner: The First Music Class Composed by Denise Gagne
- El Floron (K-2) Composed by Denise Gagne
Activate! Aug/Sept 07
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Activate! Aug/Sept 07
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Ensemble: Unison Choir Music