There are currently no items in your cart.
Activate! Apr/May 08
- Look inside(3)
Flash Cards & Games
Games & Toys
Activate! Apr/May 08 (Music, Movement and More! The Music Magazine for Grades K-6). By Kris Kropff. For unison choir, Orff Instrument. Games & CD. Published by Heritage Music Press (LO.AC0408).
Grades K-6 * This collection begins with a cross-curricular unit on the Cherry Blossom Festival, and includes folk tales, percussion jams, Japanese folk songs, origami, and more. Continue on to the delightful song and Orff arrangement of "The Penguin Waddle," and learn about recycling in "A New Revolution." End the year on a positive note by learning the Cherkessiya and Grapevine folk dance steps, and put your movement skills to the test in "Romanian Hora" and "Dimna Juda Mamo.".
- National Standards for Music Education Index
- Five Green Men
- Lesson Suggestions
- Awesome Cherry Blossoms (notes and symbols) (K-3)
- Musician's Best Friend (instruments and terms) (K-3)
- Piece It Together (instruments) (K-3)
- The Busiest Day (notespeller and symbols/vocabulary) (4-6)
- Calling All Instruments (classification) (4-6)
- Beats R Us (note and rest values) (4-6)
- Brahms, Tchaikovsky or Both
- The Instruments of Japan Reproducible Fact Sheet (Primary Grades)
- Traditional Japanese Music Reproducible Fact Sheet (Intermediate Grades)
- Where's the Music
- Cherry Blossom Festival Oragami Activity (Primary Grades)
- I Went a Walkin'
- Call and Response
- Landmark and City Jams
- Instruments and Festivals Jams
- High or Low? Find the Pattern (K-1)
- Melodies Going Up or Down (2-6)
- Romanian Hora (2-6)
- Dimna Juda Mamo (2-6)
- Cherry Blossom Festival: Unitver Overview
- Quarter Note and Eighth Note Syncopation
- The Penguin Waddle (K-6, Orff Instrument) Performed by Linda Forrest
- Sakura Sakura (5-6) Performed by Douglas E Wagner
- So Long So Soon (2-5) Performed by Jerry Estes
- Tanko Bushi (Coal Miners' Dance) (2-5) Performed by Greg Gilpin
- Sounds on a Farm (K-2) Performed by Loretta Mitchell
- Jazz Is Rhythm (3-6) Performed by Donna Dirksing
- Kindergarten Corner: Counting Games (K) Performed by Denise Gagne
- Anything Can Happen in a Fairytale (1-3) Performed by Mark Burrows
- Kumi-Daiko Jams (3-6) Performed by Mark Burrows
- A New Revolution (3-6) Performed by Mark Burrows
- Cherkessiya and Grapevine: Two Folk Dance Steps Performed by Phyllis S Weikart
- Inside the Music Classroom: Refuse to Lose Performed by Patricia Bourne
- Sakura (3-4) Performed by Patricia Bourne
- Foundations for Understanding Melody Performed by Beth Bryant
- Momotaro: The Peach Boy (Primary Grades) Performed by Bonnie J Krueger
- Intro to Songwriting (4-6) Performed by Angela Carey
Activate! Apr/May 08
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Activate! Apr/May 08
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Ensemble: Unison Choir Music