There are currently no items in your cart.
Accompanying Irish Music on Guitar by Fred Kilkelly. For Guitar (Flatpicking). Rhythm/Backup. Mally's Presents. Celtic/Irish. Beginning-Intermediate. Compact Disc. Published by Dave Mallinson Publications (MB.AT105C).
ISBN 5034696100176. Celtic/Irish. 5.5" x 5" inches.
This CD is the companion soundtrack to the book of the same name. The recording is an essential companion to the book because of the difficulty in trying to convey all of the elements of any (rhythm) guitar style solely in written form. The recording transmits such elements as the exact accenting of some rhythms in a more comprehensible way than any amount of dots, lines and numbers would do. Also, hearing the accompaniment in place with some excellent melody players will give you a clear picture of what it is supposed to sound like. Each track appears both with and without accompaniment so you can have a go yourself when you feel ready. On the tracks with accompaniment the guitar is deliberately prominent but adjustment is possible by altering the balance control on your player. The unaccompanied tracks allow the student to play along with the music. To help you find your way around the CD, the track numbers are indicated in the book where appropriate.
Accompanying Irish Music on Guitar
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Accompanying Irish Music on Guitar
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Instrument: Flatpicking Guitar Sheet Music
Series: Mally's Presents