Ableton Live 9 Intro - Professional Edition. (Produce, Perform, Record, DJ). Software. CD-ROM. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.116300).
Ableton Live 9 bridges the gap between studio and stage with an intuitive workflow that lets you do just about everything in real time. Powerful time-stretching, arranging and sequencing capabilities let you quickly create and capture musical ideas, turn them into finished productions, and take them to the stage. All three editions of Ableton Live 9 (Intro, Standard, Suite) are designed to let your creativity flow with multitrack audio recording at up to 32-bit/192 kHz, a highly versatile array of instruments, effects and sounds, plus it works with instruments and controllers of all kinds.
Ableton Live 9 Intro is creative music-making software for composing, producing, performing, DJ'ing and remixing. Features include:
• multitrack audio recording at up to 32-bit/192 kHz
• powerful and creative MIDI sequencing of software and hardware instruments
• advanced warping and real-time time-stretching
• up to 16 tracks and 8 scenes per track
• includes 3 software instruments, 26 effects and 4 sound libraries.