There are currently no items in your cart.
6 Suites for Violoncello BWV 1007-1012 (Study Score). Composed by Johann Sebastian Bach (1685-1750). Edited by Egon Voss. For Cello (Study Score). Henle Study Scores. 105 pages. G. Henle #HN9666. Published by G. Henle (HL.51489666).
The most important source for Bach's Cello Suites is a copy made by his wife Anna Magdalena because the autograph is no longer extant. As further copies show, the actual musical text is scarcely problematic. However, the slurs, which are particularly important for string instruments, are very inexact and compel the editor to make difficult decisions. Our practical edition, HN 666, is in two parts. It not only offers the Urtext edition – with preface and critical commentary – but also a part for playing. The new study edition contains the Urtext part, but in addition offers a reproduction of Anna Magdalena's copy. This means that both cellists and music lovers alike are able to form their own opinion about the much discussed problems. Contents: Suite G Major BWV 1007 • Suite D minor BWV 1008 • Suite C Major BWV 1009 • Suite E flat Major BWV 1010 • Suite (Skordatur) C minor BWV 1011 • Suite D Major BWV 1012 • Appendix: 5th Suite in pitch notation c minor BWV 1011.
- Bach: Suite d minor BWV 1008
- Bach: Suite G major BWV 1007
- Bach: Suite C major BWV 1009
- Bach: Suite (Skordatur) c minor BWV 1011
- Bach: Suite D major BWV 1012
- Bach: Appendix: 5th Suite in pitch notation c minor BWV 1011
- Bach: Suite E flat major BWV 1010
6 Suites for Violoncello BWV 1007-1012
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
6 Suites for Violoncello BWV 1007-1012
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instrument: Cello Sheet Music
Genre: Baroque Period Sheet Music
Format: Study Score
Series: Henle Study Scores