There are currently no items in your cart.
59 Piano Solos You Like to Play (Piano Solo). Composed by Various. For Piano. Piano Collection. Baroque and Classical Period. SMP Level 8 (Early Advanced). Collection. Standard notation, fingerings and introductory text (does not include words to the songs). 208 pages. G. Schirmer #ED1569. Published by G. Schirmer (HL.50327250).
ISBN 0793525799. With standard notation, fingerings and introductory text (does not include words to the songs). Baroque and Classical Period. 9x12 inches.
Contents: Albeniz: Tango in D * C.P.E. Bach: Solfeggietto * J.S. Bach: Prelude in C (Well-Tempered Clavier, Book 1), Prelude in Bb minor (Well-Tempered Clavier, Book 2) * Beethoven: Variations on 'Nel cor piu non mi sento,' Minuet in G * Brahms: Hungarian Dance, No. 5, Waltz in Ab * Chaminade: Scarf Dance * Chopin: Prelude in A, Op. 28, No. 7; Prelude in C Minor, Op. 28, No. 20; Waltz ('Minute') in Db, Op. 64, No. 1; Mazurka in Bb, Op. 7, No. 1; Polonaise ('Military') in A, Op. 40, No. 1 * Cui: Orientale * Dvorak: Humoreske * Elgar: Love's Greeting (Salut d'amour) * Fibich: Poem * Friml: Chanson * Granados: Spanish Dance (Playera) * Grieg: Album-Leaf, Anitra's Dance, To Spring, March of the Dwarfs * Handel: Largo * Lasson: Crescendo * Liszt: Consolation No. 5 in E, Liebestraum No. 3 in Ab * Mascagni: Intermezzo from 'Cavalleria Rusticana' * Massenet: Melodie * Mendelssohn: Spring Song, Venetian Boat-Song No. 1 in G Minor, Consolation * Moszkowski: Serenata * Mozart: Rondo (alla turca) * Offenbach: Barcarolle from 'Les Contest d'Hoffman' * Palmgren: May Night * Rachmaninoff: Prelude in C# Minor, Prelude in G Minor * Rimsky-Korsakov: Song of India from 'Sadko' * Rubinstein: Kamennoi Ostrow, Melodie (in F) * Saint-Saens: The Swan * Scharwenka: Polish Dance in Eb minor * Schubert: Military March in D, Op. 51, No. 1; Moment Musical No. 3 in F minor * Schumann: Romance in F#, Op. 28, No. 2; Traumerei * Sibelius: Romance * Sinding: Rustles of Spring * Strauss: On the Beautiful Blue Danube * Tchaikovsky: None but the lonely heart (Nur wer die Sehnsucht kennt), Andante Cantabile from Quartet, Op. 11; Song without words * Thome: Under the Leaves * Valverde: Y...como le va? * Verdi: March from 'Aida' * Wagner: Bridal Song from Lohengrin-Tannhauser March.
This title has selections that range in difficulty from SMP Level 6-8.
About SMP Level 8 (Early Advanced)
4 and 5-note chords spanning more than an octave. Intricate rhythms and melodies.
- Lohengrin Composed by Ricard Wagner, Bb Major
- On The Beautiful Blue Danube Op. 314 Composed by Johann Strauss Jr., D Major
- Six Variations (Paisiello theme) Composed by Ludwig Van Beethoven, G Major
- Spanish Dance Op. 5 No. 5 Composed by Enrique Granados, E Minor
- Crescendo Composed by Per Lasson, Ab Major
- Melodie Op 3 No. 1 Composed by Anton Rubinstein, F Major
- Polish Dance Composed by Xaver Scharwenka, Eb Minor
- Moment Musical Op.94 No. 3 Composed by Franz Schubert, F Minor
- Rustles Of Spring Op. 32 No. 3 Composed by Christian Sinding, Db Major
- Under The Leaves (Sous la feuillee) Composed by Francis Thome, F Major
- Y...Como Le Va? (Tango Argentino) Composed by J. Valverde, A Minor
- Album Leaf Composed by Edvard Grieg, E Minor
- Prelude Op. 28 No. 7 Composed by Frederic Chopin, A Major
- Hungarian Dance No. 5 Composed by Johannes Brahms, F# Minor
- Largo (Xerxes) Composed by George Frideric Handel, G Major
- Liebestraum (Dream Of Love) Composed by Franz Liszt, Ab Major
- Marche Militaire Op. 51 No. 1 Composed by Franz Schubert, D Major
- None But The Lonely Heart (Nur Wer Die Sehnsucht Kennt) Op. 6 No. 6 Composed by Peter Ilyich Tchaikovsky, C Major
- Salut D'amour (Greeting To Love) Op. 12 Composed by Edward Elgar, E Major
- Song of India Composed by Nikolay Andreyevich Rimsky-Korsakov, G Major
- Spring Song Op. 62 No. 6 Composed by Felix Bartholdy Mendelssohn, A Major
- The Swan (Le Cygne) Composed by Camille Saint-Saens, G Major
- Traumerai Op. 15 No. 7 Composed by Robert Schumann, F Major
- Venetian Boat Song No. 1 Op. 19 No. 6 Composed by Felix Bartholdy Mendelssohn, G Minor
- May Night Op. 27 No. 4 Composed by Selim Palmgren, E Major
- Andante Cantabile (String Quartet Op.11) Composed by Peter Ilyich Tchaikovsky, Bb Major
- Poem Composed by Zdenek Fibich, D Major
- Elegie Op. 10 Composed by Jules Massenet, E Minor
- Scarf Dance Composed by Cecile Chaminade, Ab Major
- Prelude Op. 28 No. 20 Composed by Frederic Chopin, C Minor
- Orientale Op. 50 No. 9 Composed by Cesar Antonowich Cui, G Minor
- Barcarolle Composed by Jacques Offenbach, D Major
- Rondo Alla Turca Composed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart,Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, A Minor
- Prelude Op. 3 No. 2 Composed by Sergei Rachmaninoff, C# Minor
- Zug Der Zwerge Op. 54 No. 3 Composed by Edvard Grieg, D Minor
- Song without Words Composed by Peter Ilyich Tchaikovsky, F Major
- Waltz op. 39 no. 15 Composed by Johannes Brahms, Ab Major
- Minuet in G Major Composed by Ludwig Van Beethoven, G Major
- Tango op. 165, no. 2 Composed by Isaac Albeniz, D Major
- Kamennoi-Ostrow Op. 10 No. 22 Composed by Anton Rubinstein, F# Major
- Mazurka Op. 7 No. 1 Composed by Frederic Chopin, Bb Major
- Polonaise Op. 40 No. 1 Composed by Frederic Chopin, A Major
- Waltz ('Minute Waltz') Op. 64 No. 1 Composed by Frederic Chopin, Db Major
- Intermezzo Composed by Pietro Mascagni, F Major
- Chanson Composed by Rudolph Frimi, Db Major
- Serenata Op. 15 No. 1 Composed by Moritz Moszkowski, D Major
- Prelude Composed by Johann Sebastian Bach, Bb Minor
- Consolation Composed by Franz Liszt, E Major
- Humoreske Op.101 No.7 Composed by Antonin Dvorak, G Major
- To Spring (An Den Fruhling) Op.43 No. 6 Composed by Edvard Grieg, F# Major
- Anitra's Dance Op. 46 No. 3 Composed by Edvard Grieg, A Minor
- March (Aida) Composed by Giuseppe Verdi, G Major
- Solfeggietto Composed by Carl Philipp Emanuel Bach, C Minor
- Prelude #1 (From 'The Well-Tempered Clavier') Composed by Johann Sebastian Bach, C Major
- Romance Op. 28 No. 2 Composed by Robert Schumann, F# Major
- March (Tannhauser) Composed by Ricard Wagner, C Major
- Consolation Op. 30 No. 3 Composed by Felix Bartholdy Mendelssohn, E Major
- Prelude Op. 23 No. 5 Composed by Sergei Rachmaninoff, G Minor
- Romance Op. 24 No. 9 Composed by Jean Sibelius, Db Major
59 Piano Solos You Like to Play
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
59 Piano Solos You Like to Play
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Instrument: Piano Solo Sheet Music
Format: Collection / Songbook