There are currently no items in your cart.
36 Solos for Young Singers arranged by Joan Frey Boytim. For Vocal. Vocal Collection. Piece for the NFMC Vocal event with the National Federation of Music Clubs (NFMC) Festivals Bulletin 2008-2009-2010. Play Along. Softcover Audio Online. 88 pages. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.740143).
ISBN 0634027891. Play Along. 9x12 inches.
Responsible for such popular series as The First Book of Solos, The Second Books of Solos and Easy Songs for Beginning Singers, Joan Frey Boytim is a widely recognized expert in repertoire for the young voice. Appropriate for contest solos, this collection includes a wide variety of traditional art songs and folk songs with limited ranges for late-elementary to mid-teen singers. The book includes intermediate-level piano arrangements, and the companion online audio for download or streaming features professionally recorded accompaniments for performance or practice. Songs include: April Fool • The Blue Bells of Scotland • Country Gardens • Cuckoo • Dandelions Gold and Green • The Desperado • MacNamara's Band • Old King Cole • The Quest • Red River Valley • Sidewalks of New York • Sweet and Low • Toyland • and more.
- The Desperado
- Sleep, Baby, Sleep
- Tell Me Why
- Skip to My Lou
- Home on the Range
- Spinning Song
- Toyland (Herbert)
- Some Folks (Foster)
- April Fool (Gartlan)
- Dandelions Gold And Green
- The Generous Fiddler
- A Jolly Good Laugh (Thomas)
- Peace Of The River (Wood)
- The Quest
- The Sea Breeze
- Softly Sleeping (Schubert)
- The Weather
- The Blue Bells Of Scotland
- Country Gardens
- Cradle Song (previously attributed to Mozart)
- Cuckoo (Shaw)
- He's Got the Whole World in His Hands (arr. Boyd)
- Little David, Play On Your Harp (arr. Burleigh)
- MacNamara's Band (O'Conner)
- Old Dog Tray (Foster)
- Old King Cole
- The Red River Valley
- Sidewalks Of New York
- Sweet And Low (Barnby)
- Whoopee Ti-Yi-Yo, Git Along
- Didn't My Lord Deliver Daniel? (arr. Dean)
- Down In My Heart
- Longing For Spring (Mozart)
- The Keys Of Heaven
- Sit Down, Sister
- I Know Where I'm Goin' (arr. Walters)
36 Solos for Young Singers
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
36 Solos for Young Singers
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Instrument: Voice Sheet Music
Series: Best of Voice Solo