There are currently no items in your cart.
3 Madrigals composed by Jacques (Jacob) Arcadelt. Edited by Iain Fenlon. For ATTB or SAAT voices or instruments. Early Music. Published by Antico Edition (WW.AE08).
Arcadelt was one of the most important and popular early renaissance madrigalists, and his first collection (including the international 'hit' Il bianco e dolce cigno) went through fifty-five editions between 1538 and 1654. These four-voice works from that same book, Ancidetemi pur, Io dico che fra voi and Il ciel che rado, give a good idea of the stylistic range of the first-generation madrigal. For ATTB or SAAT soloists; performable also by a small choir or by an instrumental consort.
- Ancidetemi pur Performed by Jacques (Jacob) Arcadelt
- Il ciel che rado Performed by Jacques (Jacob) Arcadelt
- Io dico che fra voi Performed by Jacques (Jacob) Arcadelt
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Ensemble: Choir Music
Genre: Early Music Sheet Music