There are currently no items in your cart.
Piano solo - SMP Level 10 (Advanced)
Composed by Franz Liszt (1811-1886). Edited by Joseph Banowetz. Masterworks; Piano Collection. Alfred Masterwork Library CD Editions. Classical Period. Collection. With introductory text, performance notes, fingerings, pedal markings and performance CD. 96 pages.
Item Number: AP.26191
ISBN 0739043455. With introductory text, performance notes, fingerings, pedal markings and performance CD. Classical Period. 9x12 inches.
Internationally renowned concert pianist Joseph Banowetz presents this definitive collection of original masterworks by Franz Liszt featuring a comprehensive preface, composer biography, vintage photographs, and detailed performance notes on the solos. The companion CD features Joseph Banowetz performing Liszt's most cherished piano repertoire:
Ehemals, from Weihnachtsbaum, S. 186/10 * Étude, Op. 6, No. 7; S. 136/7 * Ich liebe dich, S. 542a (posth) * Liebeslied: Widmung (easier version), S. 566 (posth.) (Robert Schumann, trans. by Liszt) * Liebesträume: 3 notturnos, S. 541 * No. 2: Gestorben war ich (first version) * No. 3: O lieb, o lieb, so lang du lieben kannst * Piano Piece in A-flat Major, S. 189a (posth.) * Marche de Rákóczy--Édition populaire, S. 244/15 * Resignazione, S.187a (posth.) * Romance, S. 169 (posth.) * Romance oubliée, S. 527 * Ruhig, S. 167a (posth.) * Scherzo, S. 153 (posth.) * Six Consolations, S. 172 * No. 1 in E Major * No. 2 in E Major * No. 3 in D-flat Major * No. 4 in D-flat Major * No. 5 in E Major * No. 6 in E Major * Ständchen, S. 560/7 (Franz Schubert, trans. by Liszt) * Valse oubliée, No. 1, S. 215/1
Joseph Banowetz graduated with a First Prize from the Vienna Akademie für Musik und darstellende Kunst. Banowetz has been a piano recitalist and orchestral soloist on five continents. He was awarded the Liszt Medal by the Hungarian Liszt Society in recognition of his outstanding performances of Liszt and the Romantic literature.
About SMP Level 10 (Advanced)
Very advanced level, very difficult note reading, frequent time signature changes, virtuosic level technical facility needed.
- Ehemnals, from Weihnachtsbaum S. 186/10, Composed by Franz Liszt
- Etude, Op. 6, No. 7 S. 136/7, Composed by Franz Liszt
- Ich Liebe Dich S. 542a (posth.), Composed by Franz Liszt
- Liebeslied: Widmung (easier version) S. 566 (posth.), Composed by Robert Schumann (trans. By Liszt)
- Liebestraume: 3 notturnos S. 541, Composed by Franz Liszt
- No. 2: Gestorben war ich (first version)
- No. 3: O lieb, o lieb, so lang du lieben kannst
- Piano Piece in A-flat Major S. 189a (posth.)
- Marche de Rakoczy-Edition populaire pour piano S. 244/15
- Resignazione S. 187a (posth.)
- Romance S. 169 (posth.)
- Romance oubliee S. 527
- Ruhig S. 167a
- Scherzo S. 156 (posth.)
- Six Consolations S. 172
- No. 1 in E Major
- No. 2 in E Major
- No. 3 in D-flat Major
- No. 4 in D-flat Major
- No. 5 in E Mjor
- No. in E major
- Standchen S. 560/7, Composed by Franz Schubert (trans. By Liszt)
- Vasle oubliee, No. 1 S. 215/1
Customers Who Bought 21 Selected Piano Works Also Bought: