There are currently no items in your cart.
20 Top Young People's Classics - C instruments for c instruments. Music Theory. Classic. Intermediate. Book. Published by Kevin Mayhew Publishers (KV.3611452).
Twenty of young people's favorite classic themes in straightforward arrangements for intermediate instrumentalists on violin, flute, recorder, oboe, or another treble C instrument. This book offers the young musician a collection of familiar and enjoyable tunes for entertainment or performance use. The well-known melodies include: Flight of the Bumblebee (Rimsky-Korsakov); Fur Elise (Beethoven); Moonlight Sonata, First Movement (Beethoven); Pavane (Faure); Symphony No. 6 (Pastoral); First Movement (Beethoven); Toccata and Fugue in D Minor (J.S. Bach); and more.
- Fur Elise Performed by Ludwig Van Beethoven
- Flight Of The Bumble Bee Performed by Nicolai Rimsky Korskov (1844 1908)
- Gloria In Excelsis From 'Gloria' Performed by Antonio Vivaldi (1678 1741)
- The Cats' Duet Performed by Gioachino (Antonio)Rossini (1792 1868)
- Ride Of The Valkyries Performed by Richard Wagner (1813 1883)
- 1st Movement From 'Moonlight' Sonata Performed by Ludwig Van Beethoven
- Pavane Performed by Gabriel Faure (1845 1924)
- Toccata And Fugue In D Minor Performed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- Pomposo And Hornpipe From 'Water Music' Performed by George Frideric Handel (1685 1759)
- 1st And 5th Movements From Symphony No. 6 Performed by Ludwig Van Beethoven
- Autumn From 'The Four Seasons' Performed by Antonio Vivaldi (1678 1741)
- In The Hall Of The Mountain King From 'Peer Gynt' Performed by Edvard Grieg (1843 1901)
- Dance Of The Sugar-Plum Fairy & March From 'The Nu Performed by Camille Saint Saens
- The Swan From 'Carnival Of The Animals' Performed by Camille Saint Saens
- Winter From 'The Four Seasons' Performed by Antonio Vivaldi (1678 1741)
- 4th Movement From Symphony No. 3 Performed by Camille Saint Saens
- Danse Macabre Performed by Camille Saint Saens
- Overture To 'The Marriage Of Fiagaro' Performed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Galop And Can-Can From 'Orpheus In Teh Underworld' Performed by Jacques Offenbach (1819 1880)
- Jupiter From 'The Planets' Performed by Gustav Holst (1874 1934)
20 Top Young People's Classics - C instruments
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
20 Top Young People's Classics - C instruments
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Format: Collection / Songbook