There are currently no items in your cart.
20 Microestudios for Guitar Solo composed by Abel Carlevaro (1916-2001). For guitar solo. Saddle-stitched. Beginning-Intermediate. Book. 44 pages. Published by Mel Bay Publications, Inc (MB.ECH1790).
ISBN 9790204717903. 9 x 12 inches.
NOW IN ONE VOLUME! Since their first publication in 1992 the Microstudies of Abel Carlevaro have become firmly established among the most important sets of didactic studies for the guitar from the 20th century. Composed at the suggestion of "Chanterelle", these studies, twenty in all, cover practically every aspect of guitar technique. Although they constitute an essential complement to Carlevaro's theoretical works, the "Escuela de Guitarra" and the legendary "Cuadernos", his four volume series of technical exercises, they can be used on their own. The music is of the consistent high quality and originality we have to come to expect from Carlevaro and, as with many of his works, the essence of Tango and Milonga can be felt throughout the entire collection. These short yet compact miniatures, many of which are barely a minute in duration, are arranged in a progressive order of difficulty following the same time-honoured structure as used by Fernando Sor, Leo Brouwer and others. Until now the Microstudies were available in four separate volumes published between 1992-2000. The present new revised edition in one single volume offers great value for money and will put them within easy reach of guitarists and students everywhere.
20 Microestudios for Guitar Solo
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
20 Microestudios for Guitar Solo
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instrument: Guitar Solo Sheet Music
Genre: 20th Century Sheet Music
Format: Collection / Songbook