15 Louisiana Cajun Classics for Piano Accordion
Accordion (keyboard) - Intermediate
Composed by Gary Dahl. Saddle-stitched, Transcribed Solos. Arhoolie. Cajun-Zydeco. Book. Published by Mel Bay Publications, Inc (MB.97028).
Item Number: MB.97028
ISBN 9780786635542. 8.75 x 11.75 inches.
This book represents breakthrough arranging for Cajun accordion styles and can be performed on both piano and diatonic button accordions. The grade level is intermediate and follows the original 15 Louisiana Cajun Classics recording from Arhoolie accurately with added variations and fiddle solos. If you want to learn Cajun stylings or start your own Cajun band, this is the book you need!
- Le Jig Francais Performed by Beausoleil
- Chere Te Mon Performed by Nathan Abshire
- Port Arthur Blues Performed by Wade Fruge
- J'ai Passé Devant Ta Porte Performed by Dewey Balfa, Marc Savoy & D. L. Menard
- Fiddle Stomp Performed by Wallace "Cheese" Read
- Chicot Two-Step Performed by California Cajun Orchestra
- Poor Hobo Performed by Harry Choates
- Jolie Blonde Performed by Hackberry Ramblers
- Two Step D'Amédé Performed by Savoy-Doucet Cajun Band
- Bernadette Performed by Canray Fontenot
- Bosco Stomp Performed by Austin Pitre
- La Robe Barrée Performed by Magnolia Sisters
- Basile Breakdown Performed by Dewey Balfa With Nathan Abshire
- Grand Tasso Performed by Michael Doucet
- Flames de'enfer Performed by Joe Falcon