There are currently no items in your cart.
14 Characteristic Studies composed by Jean-Baptiste Arban. Arranged by Claude Egea. Tuba Solo. For Tuba solo. Instructional method, Classical, Educational, Jazz. Tuba Part. 32 pages. Published by FLEX Editions - Digital Sheet Music (FX.FX071383).
This pack includes the sheet music for the famous 14 characteristic studies from Arban Method. Those caracteristic studies have been revised, updated and dramatically modernised by Claude Egea. This completely revised version allows making few pauses and breathings to work rigorously but with fun (yes, this is possible)! Claude Egea : "I often go back to work on the Characteristic Studies from the Arban's Method. Indeed, even after many years of instrument practice and teaching, the educational power and the delicacy of these studies continues to strike me and continues to help me. I then work again and again on them, as a top level athlete must continuously work on his basics or a chef must start again and again to cook a basis for a sauce, and never forget that one must master the fundamentals to reach the excellence. " Claude EGEA, Trompet player and Teacher, won the first prize at Toulouse Conservatoire, then played at Toulouse symphonic orchestra, Orchestre National du Capitole, from 1982 to 1991. He is the Solo Trumpet player in Michel Legrand orchestra, member of Martial Solal's Newdecaband and of Captain Mercier band. He performed in concerts with Quincy Jones, Ray Charles, Salvador, Cabrel, Sanseverino to name a few...
About Digital Print Sheet Music
Digital Print is printable sheet music available anytime, anywhere. Just purchase, print and play! View your online sheet music at home, school, work or anywhere you have a computer connected to the Internet. Use our iPad app to view your digital sheet music on the go. With Digital Print, you can print your digital sheet music immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application.
14 Characteristic Studies
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
14 Characteristic Studies
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Instrument: Tuba Sheet Music