12 Songs from the Oratorios
For Soprano. Composed by George Frideric Handel (1685-1759). Edited by Alberto Randegger. Music Sales America. Baroque, Sacred. 78 pages. Novello & Co Ltd. #NOV170246. Published by Novello & Co Ltd. (HL.14034401).
Item Number: HL.14034401
ISBN 0853606153. 6.75x9.75 inches.
Twelve songs from Handels' Oratorios, edited by Alberto Randegger for Soprano.
- Angels Ever Bright And Fair
- Come Unto Him
- Farewell, Ye Limpid Springs
- From Mighty Kings He Took The Spoil
- How Beautiful Are the Feet
- I Know That My Redeemer Liveth (Messiah)
- No More In Sion
- O Grant It, Heav'n
- O had I Jubal's Lyre
- O Let Eternal Honours Crown His Name
- O Liberty! Thou Choicest Treasure
- O Worse Than Death
- Pious Orgies
- Rejoice greatly, O daughter of Zion
- So Shall The Lute And Harp Awake
- There Were Shepherds
- To Heaven's Almighty King We Kneel
- Wise Men Flatt'ring May Deceive You
- Ye Sacred Priests