There are currently no items in your cart.
101 Popular Songs for Alto Sax * Solos & Duets * with 3 CDs composed by Various. Arranged by Jonathon Robbins. For alto sax. This edition: Paperback. Collection. Popular, Play Along. Collection and 3 CDs. Text Language: English. 160 pages. Published by Santorella Publications (SP.TS403).
ISBN 9781585609970. With Text Language: English. Popular, Play Along.
Santorella Publications is proud to present 101 Popular Songs for Alto Sax. After countless requests we have brought it all together under one roof. It has been decades since a brass or reed player could find so many recognizable songs, from assorted genres in a single collection. Also available in accommodating keys for Trumpet, Flute, Clarinet & Trombone in both solo & duet forms. 101 Popular Songs includes a variety of well-known Original Classics, Wedding Classics, Sacred Hymns, Patriotic Songs, Jazz Standards & Christmas Carols. Each edition includes three (3) Piano Accompaniment CDs - with over 100 tracks including classical & jazz duets. Every horn player will have a unique opportunity to play along with the greatest studio musicians in Los Angeles. Each edition is geared towards a particular instrument in the Classical & Jazz Duets sections which is recorded in a "music minus one" fashion. Little Cradle Song - Tell Me Fair Ladies - The Organ Grinder - Allegro, Mozart - Minuet, J.S. Bach - Andante, Mozart - Russian Song - Aria, J.S. Bach - Serenade - German Dance, Haydn - Gavotte - Old French Song - Turkish March - Andante, Haydn - Flight Of The Bumblebee - A Little Piece - Bouree - Symphony No. 40 - Allegretto - Spinning Song - Bridal Chorus - Wedding March - Ave Maria, Schubert - Jesu Joy of Man's Desiring - Pachelbel's Canon - Ode to Joy - Simple Gifts - Trumpet Voluntary - Two Minuets - Ave Maria, Bach - Moonlight Sonata - Nearer My God To Thee - Fairest Lord Jesus - Rock of Ages - Holy, Holy, Holy - Faith of Our Fathers - The Little Brown Church in the Vale - A Mighty Fortress is Our God - Abide With Me - The Lord is My Shepherd - Bringing in The Sheaves - Jesus Loves Me - Eternal Father Strong To Save (Navy Hymn) - He Leadeth Me - Stand Up For Jesus - America the Beautiful - Amazing Grace - When Johnny Comes Marching Home - Hail to the Chief - You're a Grand Old Flag - Marine's Hymn - Dixie - Battle Hymn of the Republic - Pomp and Circumstance - Yankee Doodle - America, My Country "Tis of Thee - Washington Post March - Columbia the Gem of the Ocean - Anchors Aweigh - Over There - Yankee Doodle Boy - The Star-Spangled Banner - Semper Fidelis - The Caissons Go Rolling Along - The Stars and Stripes Forever - The Thunderer - Hot Time in the Old Town Tonight - AIexander's Ragtime Band - I Want a Girl - For Me and My Gal - Chinatown My Chinatown - Little Brown Jug - Fascination - Melancholy Baby - You Made Me Love You - Bill Bailey - When The Saints Go Marching In - Rock-a-Bye Your Baby - St. Louis Blues - After You've Gone - Baby Face - Swanee - The Entertainer - Blue Boppin' Bossa - Ba-do-ba-dee-bop - Lazy Summer - The "Do Nothing" Blues - Kickin' Back - Away in a Manger - Deck the Halls - First Noel - Hark! The Herald Angels Sing - It Came Upon a Midnight Clear - Jingle Bells - Joy to the World - Let There Be Peace of Earth - O Come All Ye Faithful - O Little Town of Bethlehem - Silent Night - We Three Kings of Orient Are - We Wish You a Merry Christmas.
- Little Cradle Song Performed by Robert Schumann
- Tell Me Fair Ladies Performed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- The Organ Grinder Performed by Peter Ilyich Tchaikovsky
- Allegro Performed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Minuet Performed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- Andante Performed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Russian Song Performed by Peter Ilyich Tchaikovsky
- Aria Performed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- Serenade Performed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- German Dance Performed by Franz Joseph Haydn
- Gavotte Performed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- Old French Song Performed by Peter Ilyich Tchaikovsky
- Turkish March Performed by Ludwig Van Beethoven
- Flight of the Bumblebee Performed by Nikolay Andreyevich Rimsky-Korsakov
- A Little Piece Performed by Robert Schumann
- Bouree Performed by George Frideric Handel
- Symphony No. 40 Performed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Allegretto Performed by Carl Philipp Emanuel Bach
- Spinning Song Performed by Elmenreich
- Bridal Chorus Performed by Richard Wagner
- Wedding March Performed by Felix Bartholdy Mendelssohn
- Ave Maria Performed by Franz Schubert
- Jesu Joy Of Man's Desiring Performed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- Pachelbel's Canon Performed by Johann Pachelbel
- Ode to Joy Performed by Ludwig Van Beethoven
- Simple Gifts Performed by Bracket
- Trumpet Voluntary Performed by Henry Purcell
- Two Minuets Performed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- Moonlight Sonata Performed by Ludwig Van Beethoven
- Nearer My God To Thee Performed by Mason
- Fairest Lord Jesus Performed by German Folk Song
- Rock Of Ages Performed by Toplady & Hastings
- Holy, Holy, Holy Performed by Herber & Dykes
- Faith of Our Fathers Performed by Faber & Walto
- The Little Brown Church In The Vale Performed by Pitts
- A Mighty Fortress Is Our God Performed by Martin Luther
- Abide with Me Performed by Lyte & Monks
- The Lord Is My Shepherd Performed by Montgomery & Koschat
- Bringing In The Sheaves Performed by Shaw & Minor
- Jesus Loves Me Performed by Warner & Bradbur
- Eternal Father Strong To Save (Navy Hymn) Performed by Whiting & Dykes
- He Leadeth Me Performed by J.H. Gimore & Bradbur
- Stand Up for Jesus Performed by Duffield & Webb
- America The Beautiful Performed by Samuel Ward
- Amazing Grace
- When Johnny Comes Marching Home Performed by P. Gilmore
- Hail To The Chief Performed by Sanderson
- You're A Grand Old Flag Performed by Cohan
- Marine's Hymn Performed by Davis
- Dixie Performed by Emmett
- Battle Hymn Of The Republic Performed by Howe
- Pomp and Circumstance Performed by Edward Elgar
- Yankee Doodle
- America, My Country 'Tis of Thee Performed by Bates
- Washington Post March Performed by John Philip Sousa
- Columbia The Gem Of The Ocean Performed by Becket
- Anchors Aweigh Performed by Miles & Zimmermann
- Over There Performed by Cohan
- Yankee Doodle Boy Performed by Cohan
- The Star-Spangled Banner Performed by John Stafford Smith
- Semper Fidelis Performed by John Philip Sousa
- The Caissons Go Rolling Along Performed by Gruber
- The Stars And Stripes Forever Performed by John Philip Sousa
- The Thunderer Performed by John Philip Sousa
- Hot Time In The Old Town Tonight Performed by Hayden & Metz
- AIexanders Ragtime Band Performed by Irving Berlin
- I Want A Girl Performed by H. Von Tilzer
- For Me And My Gal Performed by Meyer
- Chinatown My Chinatown Performed by Schwartz
- Little Brown Jug Performed by Septimus Winner
- Fascination Performed by Hansen & Marchetti
- Melancholy Baby Performed by Burnett
- You Made Me Love You Performed by McCarthy & Monaco
- Bill Bailey Performed by Cannon
- When The Saints Go Marching In Performed by Schwartz
- Rock-a-bye Your Baby Performed by W.C. Handy
- St. Louis Blues Performed by Layton
- After You've Gone Performed by Davis & Akst
- Baby Face
- Swanee Performed by George Gershwin
- The Entertainer Performed by Scott Joplin
- Blue Boppin' Bossa Performed by Jonathon Robbins
- Ba-do-ba-dee-bop Performed by Jonathon Robbins
- Lazy Summer Performed by Jonathon Robbins
- The "Do Nothing" Blues Performed by Jonathon Robbins
- Kickin' Back Performed by Jonathon Robbins
- Away In A Manger Performed by Muller & Luther
- Deck the Halls Performed by Traditional Welsh
- First Noel
- Hark! The Herald Angels Sing Performed by Mendelssohn & Wesley
- It Came Upon a Midnight Clear Performed by Willis & Sears
- Jingle Bells Performed by James Pierpont
- Joy To The World Performed by Handel & Watts
- Let There Be Peace of Earth Performed by S. Miller & J. Jackson
- O Come All Ye Faithful Performed by Reading & Oakley
- O Little Town of Bethlehem Performed by Redner & Brooks
- Silent Night Performed by Gruber
- We Three Kings Of Orient Are Performed by Hopkins
- We Wish You a Merry Christmas Performed by Traditional English
101 Popular Songs for Alto Sax * Solos & Duets * with 3 CDs
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
101 Popular Songs for Alto Sax * Solos & Duets * with 3 CDs
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Instrument: Alto Saxophone Sheet Music
Ensemble: Woodwind Duet Music
Genre: Pop Sheet Music