There are currently no items in your cart.
100 Carols for Choirs composed by David Willcocks and John Rutter (1945-). For Mostly SATB choir & piano. Mixed Voices. ...for Choirs Collections. Advent, Christmas, Epiphany, Easter, Sacred, Secular. Paperback. 388 pages. Published by Oxford University Press (OU.9780193532274).
ISBN 9780193532274. Advent, Christmas, Epiphany, Easter, Sacred, Secular. 10 x 7 inches.
74 of the most popular items from Carols for Choirs 1, 2 and 3 in one volume, plus 26 pieces new to the series. The volume contains both accompanied and unaccompanied items, and the Order of Service for a Festival of Nine Lessons and Carols. Orchestral and brass ensemble accompaniments for many of the items are available on hire from the publisher. For details see Instrumental carol accompaniments section.
- Adam Lay Ybounden Performed by Peter Warlock
- All My Heart This Night Rejoices Performed by J.G. Eberling
- Alleluya, a new work is come on hand Performed by Peter Wishart
- Angels, From The Realms Of Glory Performed by French Trad. Arr. Willcocks
- Angelus Ad Virginem Performed by 14 Cent. Irish Arr. Willcocks
- As with Gladness Men of Old Performed by German Chorale Arr. Willcocks
- Ave plena gracia Performed by Sir Peter Maxwell Davies
- Away In A Manger Performed by W.J. Kirkpatrick Arr. Willcocks
- A Babe Is Born Performed by William Matthias
- Birthday carol Performed by David Willcocks
- The Cherry Tree Carol Performed by English Trad. Arr. Willcocks
- Child In A Manger Performed by Celtic Trad. Arr. Rutter
- A Child Is Born In Bethlehem Performed by Scheidt Ed. Willcocks
- Christmas Night Performed by 16th Cent. French Arr. Rutter
- Coventry Carol Performed by 16th Cent. English
- Cradle Song Performed by Flemish Trad. Arr. Rutter
- The Crown of Roses Performed by Peter Ilyich Tchaikovsky
- Deck the Hall Performed by Welsh Trad. Arr. Wllcocks
- Ding Dong! Merrily on high Performed by 16th Cent. French Arr. Willcocks
- The First Nowell Performed by English Trad. Arr. Willcocks
- Gabriel to Mary came Performed by 14th Cent. Trad. Arr. Willcocks
- Gabriel's Message Performed by Basque Carol Arr. Willcocks
- God Rest You Merry, Gentlemen Performed by English Trad. Arr. Willcocks
- Good King Wenceslas Performed by Piae Cantones Arr. Willcocks
- A Great and Mighty Wonder Performed by German Harm. Praetorius
- Hail! Blessed Virgin Mary Performed by Italian Harm. Wood
- Hark! The Herald-Angels Sing Performed by Mendelssohn Arr. Willcocks
- He is born the divine Christ-child Performed by French Trad. Arr. Willcocks
- Here We Come A-Wassailing Performed by English Trad. Arr. Rutter
- The Holly and the Ivy Performed by English Trad. Arr. Walford Davies
- Hush! My dear, lie still and slumber Performed by French Trad. Arr. Willcocks
- I saw a maiden Performed by Basque Noel Arr. Pettman
- I Saw Three Ships Performed by English Trad. Arr. Rutter
- I Wonder as I Wander Performed by Appalachian Coll. Niles Arr. Rutter
- Il est ne le divin Enfant Performed by French Trad. Arr. Willcocks
- In dulci jubilo Performed by German Trad. Arr. Pearsall
- In The Bleak Mid-Winter Performed by Gustav Holst
- Infant Holy, Infant Lowly Performed by Polish Trad. Arr. Willcocks
- The Infant King Performed by Basque Noel Arr. Willcocks
- It Came Upon the Midnight Clear Performed by English Trad. Arr. Willcocks
- Jesus child Performed by John Rutter
- Jesus Christ Is Risen Today Performed by Lyra Davidica Arr. Willcocks
- Jesus Christ The Apple Tree Performed by Elizabeth Poston
- Jingle, bells Performed by J. Pierpont Arr. Willcocks
- Joy To The World Performed by Lowell Mason Arr. Rutter
- Joys seven Performed by English Trad Arr. Cleobury
- King Jesus Hath A Garden Performed by Dutch Trad. Harm Wood
- Kings of Orient Performed by J.H. Hopkin Arr. Willcocks
- Lo he comes with clouds descending Performed by 18th Cent. English Arr. Willcocks
- Lo How A Rose E'er Blooming Performed by German Harm. Praetorius
- Longfellow's carol Performed by Allen Percival
- Lord Of The Dance Performed by American Adapted Carter Arr. Willcocks
- Lute-book Lullaby Performed by W. Ballet Arr. Shaw
- A Maiden Most Gentle Performed by French Trad. Arr. Carter
- Mary's Lullaby Performed by John Rutter
- A Merry Christmas Performed by English Trad. Arr. Warrell
- Myn lyking Performed by R.R. Terry
- Nativity Carol Performed by John Rutter
- A New Year Carol Performed by Benjamin Britten
- O Come, All Ye Faithful Performed by J.F. Wade Arr. Willcocks
- O Come, O Come, Emmanuel Performed by 15th Cent. French Arr. Willcocks
- O Little One Sweet Performed by German Harm. J.S. Bach
- O Little Town of Bethlehem Performed by English Trad. Harm. Vaughan Williams Arr. Armstrong
- O Queen of Heaven Performed by Timothy Rogers
- Of the Father's heart Begotten Performed by Piae Cantones Arr. Willcocks
- Once, as I remember Performed by 17th Cent. Italian Harm. Wood
- Once In Royal David's City Performed by H.J. Gauntlett Harm. Mann Arr. Willcocks
- Out of Your Sleep Performed by Richard Rodney Bennett
- Past Three A Clock Performed by English Trad. Arr. Wood
- Personet hodie Performed by German 1360 Arr. Holst
- Quelle est Cette Odeur Agreable? Performed by French Trad. Arr. Willcocks
- Quem pastores laudavere Performed by 14th Cent. German Arr. Rutter
- Rise Up, Shepherd, and Follow Performed by Spiritual Arr. Rutter
- Sans Day Carol Performed by Cornish Trad. Arr. Rutter
- See Amid The Winter's Snow Performed by John Goss Arr. Willcocks
- The Shepherd's Farewell Performed by Hector Berlioz
- Shepherds, in the field abiding Performed by French Trad. Arr. Willcocks
- Shepherds left their flocks a-straying Performed by 14th Cent. German Arr. Rutter
- Shepherd's Pipe Carol Performed by John Rutter
- Silent Night Performed by Franz Gruber Arr. Willcocks
- Sing aloud on this day! Performed by German 1360 Arr. Holst
- Sir Christemas Performed by William Matthias
- A Spotless Rose Performed by Herbert Howells
- Star Carol Performed by John Rutter
- Still, Still, Still Performed by German Arr. Ledger
- Stille Nacht Performed by Franz Gruber Arr. Willcocks
- Sussex Carol Performed by English Trad. Arr. Willcocks
- The Three Kings Performed by Peter Cornelius Arr. Atkins
- The Truth From Above Performed by English Trad. Arr. Vaughan Williams
- The Twelve Days of Christmas Performed by English Trad. Arr. Rutter
- There Is A Flower Performed by John Rutter
- There Is No Rose Performed by Anon. C. 1420 Ed. Stevens
- This Christmas night Performed by Malcolm Williamson
- This Joyful Eastertide Performed by Dutch Carol Arr. Wood
- Tomorrow Shall Be My Dancing Day Performed by English Trad. Arr. Willcocks
- Unto Us Is Born a Son Performed by Piae Cantones Arr. Willcocks
- Up! Good Christen folk, and listen Performed by Piae Cantones Harm. Woodward
- Wassail Song Performed by English Trad. Arr. Vaughan Williams
- Wexford Carol Performed by Irish Trad. Arr. Rutter
- What cheer? Performed by William Walton
- When Christ Was Born Performed by Reginald Jacques
- Whence Is That Goodly Fragrance Flowing? Performed by French Trad. Arr. Willcocks
- While Shepherds Watched Their Flocks Performed by Este's Psalter Arr. Willcocks
- Ye Choirs Of New Jerusalem Performed by H.J. Gauntlett Arr. Willcocks
- A Festival of Nine Lessons and Carols
100 Carols for Choirs
- Explain exactly why you liked or disliked the product. Do you like the artist? Is the transcription accurate? Is it a good teaching tool?
- Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? Do you usually like this style of music?
- Feel free to recommend similar pieces if you liked this piece, or alternatives if you didn't.
- Be respectful of artists, readers, and your fellow reviewers. Please do not use inappropriate language, including profanity, vulgarity, or obscenity.
- Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), or including URLs, time-sensitive material or alternative ordering information.
- We cannot post your review if it violates these guidelines. If you have any suggestions or comments on the guidelines, please email us.
- All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. If you believe that any review contained on our site infringes upon your copyright, please email us.
100 Carols for Choirs
Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. You may also enter a personal message.
We do not use or store email addresses from this form for any other purpose than sending your share email.
Now you can also view your purchased titles on your iPad with our
free Sheet Music Plus Digital Print Viewer app.
With Digital Print, you can print from your computer immediately after purchase, or wait until its convenient. And our software installation is easy - we'll guide you through the simple steps to make sure you have Adobe Flash Player, Adobe AIR and the Sheet Music Plus AIR application on your computer.
See all System Requirements for Digital Print
Note: Our Digital Print items are purchased solely through our website. By purchasing a Digital Print item, you are authorized by the publisher to print out the purchased number of copies for that particular title. Thus, we are unable to fax, mail or email digital titles in any form or file format (including PDF) as it violates copyright law.
Google Chrome Users: The most recent Google Chrome update is not compatible with Adobe AIR. We recommend using an alternate browser (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox) in order to download Adobe AIR and print your music.
Digital Print - Available Instantly!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
More by this Composer: David Willcocks Sheet Music David Willcocks Voice Sheet Music David Willcocks Choir Sheet Music David Willcocks Piano Accompaniment Sheet Music David Willcocks 4-Part Sheet Music David Willcocks Mixed Choir Sheet Music David Willcocks SATB Sheet Music
Series: ...for Choirs Collection