Well-Tempered Weddings (Boxed Set). Composed by Various. Arranged by Mark Hayes. For Piano/Vocal/Guitar. Shawnee Press. Celebrations. Softcover. 209 pages. Shawnee Press #M5053. Published by Shawnee Press (HL.35025378).
ISBN 159235095X. Celebrations. 9.75x12.25 inches.
Tired of carrying multiple collections and assorted sheet music to every wedding you play? Featuring styles ranging from classical to contemporary, this anthology is a must-have for today's bride and groom, and contains service music for preludes, processionals, bridal marches, unity candle lightings, recessionals and postludes. Although each piano selection can be played as a solo, there are optional instrumental obbligatos for some pieces, featuring parts for cello, oboe, trumpet, flute and violin. This book has a special binding which allows it to lay flat on the music rack no matter what page you are on. In addition, Well-Tempered Weddings contains the following bonus products:
• Separate music sheets for the vocalist and instrumentalist
• Double listening CD containing all selections...(consider loaning the CD to your prospective bride and groom and let them choose what they want you to play!)
• Accompaniment tracks for all of the vocal songs
• Repertoire suggestions for the ceremony
• A sample service order
• A wedding checklist for the bride and groom starting 9 months prior to the wedding day. This will be a piano collection you will use for years to come!