To play the media you will need to update yourFlash plugin.
SATB choir, piano accompaniment - Grade 3
Composed by Carlos Guastavino (1912-2000). Latin American Choral Series. Choral. Octavo. Published by Neil A. Kjos Music Company (KJ.8912).
Item Number: KJ.8912
Quien Fuera Como El Jazmin? (Who Could Be Like the Jasmine?) is No. 2 of the Indianas suite by Carlos Guastavino, which may be performed individually or as a suite.
1. Gala del Dia (Finery of the Day) Ed. 8911
2. Quien Fuera Como El Jazmin? (Who Could Be Like the Jasmine?) Ed. 8912
3. Chanarcito, Chanarcito... (A Thorny Bush) Ed. 8913
4. Viento Norte (Northern Wind) Ed. 8914
5. Al Tribunal de Tu Pecho (For the Court of Your Heart)
6. Una de Dos (One Or the Other) Ed. 8916
Carlos Guastavino writes in a romantic-nationalistic style, and even though he does not incorporate folk music, his music is permeated by the Argentine influence.