To play the media you will need to update yourFlash plugin.
C, B-flat, E-flat, & Bass Clef Instruments - Grade 3
C, B-flat, E-flat & Bass Clef Instruments. Book; CD; Mixed Instruments - Flexible Instrumentation; Play-Along. Alfred Jazz Play-Along Series. Jazz. 120 pages. Published by Alfred Music (AP.41150).
Item Number: AP.41150
ISBN 1470610418. Freddie Hubbard.
The Alfred Jazz Play-Along series goes way beyond the other play-alongs. Each volume has parts for C, B-flat, E-flat, and bass clef instruments and includes a sample jazz solo written out for each instrumentalist to listen to, play, and practice. These sample solos are invaluable assets that make learning how to improvise easier. The innovative, easy-to-use TNT2 Custom Mix software on the accompanying DVD-ROM allows you to slow down or speed up the tempo, mix and customize a demo or play-along track, loop a section for specific practice, and more. Featuring a professional rhythm section and horn player, the demo tracks provide examples of jazz articulation, interpretation, and improvisation. By removing your instrument part from a track mix, you can play along to practice with the rhythm section. In addition, each jazz standard has specific improvisation tips and suggestions. A corresponding book for rhythm section instruments features piano, bass, and drum parts.
This innovative play-along includes:
* Great jazz standards at a medium-difficulty level
* Parts for C, B-flat, E-flat, and bass clef instruments
* Written-out sample jazz solos to listen to, study, and play along with while you learn to improvise
* Jazz choruses for soloing opportunities
* Helpful improvisation tips for each tune
* TNT2 Custom Mix software on the DVD-ROM featuring an easy-to-use mixer for mixing, looping, and slowing down the demo and play-along tracks
* An available, corresponding Rhythm Section book with piano, bass, and drum parts to create small group arrangements.
Recorded Acc. Available.