Guitar (Flatpicking) - Beginning-Intermediate
Best-Loved Traditional Songs for Bluegrass Guitar. Composed by Dix Bruce. Christmas. E-book and online audio. 56 pages. Published by Mel Bay Publications, Inc - Digital Sheet Music (M0.20973BCDEB).
Item Number: M0.20973BCDEB
Learn great flatpicking solos on 30 wonderful Christmas and Holiday tunes! Aimed at beginning and intermediate guitarists, this collection of traditional Holiday favorites will be a great addition to any guitarist's repertoire. Most solos use the basic bluegrass/folk "bass note/strum" technique with melodies integrated into known chord patterns. Others feature "the arpeggio strum," a beautiful chord melody technique. Explore transposing solos from one key to another, changing and mixing meter (3/4 to 4/4), soloing in more than one octave, playing a solo with others as a round, and more! Sing and play all your favorite carols and Christmas songs in the flatpicking/bluegrass style. Included audio CD has all solos played at slow and regular speeds. Standard notation and tablature.
* Learn great flatpicking solos on 30 wonderful Christmas and Holiday tunes!
* For beginning and intermediate guitarists
* Use the basic "bass note/strum" technique
* Melodies integrated into known chord patterns
* Learn "the arpeggio strum," a beautiful chord melody technique
* Practice transposing solos from one key to another
* Practice changing and mixing meter (3/4 to 4/4)
* Learn soloing in more than one octave
* Playing a solo with others as a round
* Sing and play all your favorite carols and Christmas songs
* A great addition to any guitarist's repertoire
About Digital Downloads
Digital Downloads are downloadable sheet music files that can be viewed directly on your computer, tablet or mobile device. Once you download your digital sheet music, you can view and print it at home, school, or anywhere you want to make music, and you don’t have to be connected to the internet. Just purchase, download and play!
PLEASE NOTE: Your Digital Download will have a watermark at the bottom of each page that will include your name, purchase date and number of copies purchased. You are only authorized to print the number of copies that you have purchased. You may not digitally distribute or print more copies than purchased for use (i.e., you may not print or digitally distribute individual copies to friends or students).