Modern Guitar Method Grade 2, Expanded Edition composed by William Bay and Mel Bay. For Guitar (All). Wire bound, Methods. Modern Guitar Method. All Styles. Beginning-Intermediate. Book/2-CD Set. 88 pages. Published by Mel Bay Publications, Inc (MB.93201EBCD).
ISBN 9780786674336. All Styles. 8.75 x 11.75 inches.
Grade 2/Expanded version of the famed Mel Bay Modern Guitar Method adds new, carefully graded playing material for every concept taught. Solos are presented in various styles. A special feature is the addition of in-depth picking studies in the keys of C, Am, G, Em, F, Dm, D, and Bm. Additional studies are contained in second position and in 6/8 time. In short, if you really want to learn to play great guitar, this is the method! It is unmatched in its thoroughness in teaching every important concept.
* Additional New Music for Every Concept Taught
* Picking Studies in 8 keys
* New Solos in Diverse Styles
* Begins Study of Position Playing
* Carefully Graded to Move at a User Friendly Pace
* Unmatched in Comprehensiveness
* Companion Dual CD Set Included
* Spiral Binding Available.