Fish Tales (A 3-in-1 Kids' Musical for Thanksgiving, Easter and Missions). Composed by Kathie Hill & Melody Morris. For 2-part/Unison choir. Musical. Modern Christian, Easter. Easy. Choral Book. Duration 48'00". Published by Word Music (WD.080689337178).
Fish Tales are stories that are "supernatural, completely factual and actually occurred." Why? Because these tales about fish come from God's Word! Designed for versatility, "Fish Tales" provides you with three mini-musicals with a unique emphasis on Thanksgiving, Easter and missions. At the "Fish Tales Fishing Tournament" kids will join their host Mr. Gill for a great time of Bible songs and stories...about fish!
* In "Great Fish for Grateful Folks," kids will learn about gratitude, what the fish symbol meant for early believers, and how Jesus fed five thousand people a supernatural supper of real fish and bread. Jesus encourages us to be thankful to God . . . even for fish sandwiches!
* In "Good Fish for Easter Day," kids find out what was so "good" about Good Friday and the relationship of the cross to the resurrection. Children will really "get their hooks" into learning about God's patience with a doubting world through the story of the Resurrection and be challenged to respond to the gospel themselves.
* "Good Fish for Fishers of Men" tells the tale of the disciples' commitment to follow Jesus. Kids learn to cast their nets to bring the world to Christ. So grab a rod and reel and meet us at the lake to catch the message in our "Fish Tales"!
Ages: Preschool - 6th grade
Speaking Parts: 4 children, 1 adult
Solos: minimum of 8 The times on the individual stories include the full version of Fish Tales, the story, songs and the Fish Tales Reprise.
* Great Fish for Grateful Folks (18 minutes)
* Good Fish for Easter Day (22 minutes)
* Many Fish for Fishers of Men (17 minutes).