Guitar, Jazz Ensemble - Grade 1-2
Essential Elements for Jazz Ensemble. Method book and accompaniment CD. 60 pages. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.841352).
Item Number: HL.841352
ISBN 0793596262. 9x12 inches.
Designed to teach jazz basics to students with 1-2 years playing experience (but no prior experience playing jazz), Essential Elements for Jazz Ensemble is great for individual or classroom use.
• Teaches the basics of swing style in a step-by-step approach, using well-known songs
• Improvisation made easy, starting with simple two-measure phrases
• Scales and basic theory introduced in an easy-to-understand format
• Two CDs included with recordings of all exercises and arrangements
• Seven full band arrangements
• Sample solos
• Jazz history and people