Rubank Advanced Method - E Flat Or BB Flat Bass Vol.1 edited by Himie Voxman and William Gower. For Tuba. Rubank Advanced Method. 72 pages. Rubank Publications #RUBL142. Published by Rubank Publications (HL.4470460).
ISBN 1423444396. 9x12 inches.
(Bass clef in C)
An outlined course of study designed to follow the elementary and intermediate levels of any instructional method, the Rubank Advanced Methods are considered to be one of the gold standards of advanced instrumental study. The specially designed units provide a complete pedagogy:
• Scales and Arpeggios All of the major and minor keys are covered in the complete two-book course
• Melodic Interpretation Including 20+ contest level duets in each book
• Solo Preparation Six contest level solos included
• Articulation Studies Specialized for each instrument
• Exercises in Fingering (woodwinds), Flexibility (brass) and Sticking (percussion)
• Ornamentation All types are introduced
Generations of musicians have been taught with Rubank methods – join the tradition!