Rubank Advanced Method - Volume 2 (Flute) (An Outlined Course of Study Designed to Follow Up Any of the Various Elementary and Intermediate Methods). For Flute, Piccolo (Flute). Concert Band Method. Hal Leonard Instrumental Methods. Learn To Play. Instructional book. Instructional text, musical examples, standard notation and pull out fingering chart. 80 pages. Rubank Publications #RUBL175. Published by Rubank Publications (HL.4470400).
ISBN 1423444353. With instructional text, musical examples, standard notation and pull out fingering chart. Learn To Play. 9x12 inches.
An outlined course of study designed to follow the elementary and intermediate levels of any instructional method, the Rubank Advanced Methods are considered to be one of the gold standards of advanced instrumental study. The specially designed units provide a a complete pedagogy:
• Scales and Arpeggios All of the major and minor keys are covered in the complete two-book course
• Melodic Interpretation Including 20+ contest level duets in each book
• Solo Preparation Six contest level solos included
• Articulation Studies Specialized for each instrument
• Exercises in Fingering (woodwinds), Flexibility (brass) and Sticking (percussion)
• Ornamentation All types are introduced
Generations of musicians have been taught with Rubank methods – join the tradition!
About Hal Leonard Instrumental Methods
Hal Leonard Instrumental Methods are from the Rubank Educational Library. Features include: Written by teaching specialists with years of experience; Clear, open notation uniformly engraved to minimize sightreading obstacles; Simple, accurate fingering charts; Positive approach presented in an interesting manner; Material is presented progressively and logically; Bindings and paper designed to meet the rigors of student use.