Guitar (All) - Beginning
Composed by Larry McCabe. Christmas. E-book. 80 pages. Published by Mel Bay Publications - Digital Sheet Music (M0.21281EB).
Item Number: M0.21281EB
ISBN 1609746511. Christmas.
With the Three-Chord Christmas Songbook you will need only minimal playing skills and three chords-G, C, and D7-to accompany each song in this great book. The jam-packed book is invaluable for all beginning musicians, casual musicians, teachers, family bands, and performers. Melody, lyrics, and chords are included for all songs.
Guitar, uke, and five-string banjo diagrams are included for the three chords, along with basic accompaniment tips. Transposing and how-to-use-the-capo tips are included for singers. An invaluable sourcebook for teachers-and a handy, compact fakebook for performers. A unique collection of timeless songs for the entire family.
* Accompany 50 vibrant Christmas songs with only minimal playing skills.
* Each song includes melody, lyrics, and chords.
* Perhaps the most interesting collection of Christmas songs to be found in print today.
* Interesting historical images are found throughout the text.
* A superb book for getting beginners involved and keeping them involved.
* Only a few minutes of technical training equips any person to accompany all 50 songs in this book.
* Teachers can use this collection as a foundation to teach more advanced patterns and arranging techniques.
* Excellent "mini fake book" resource for all musicians and performers.
About Digital Downloads
Digital Downloads are downloadable sheet music files that can be viewed directly on your computer, tablet or mobile device. Once you download your digital sheet music, you can view and print it at home, school, or anywhere you want to make music, and you don’t have to be connected to the internet. Just purchase, download and play!
PLEASE NOTE: Your Digital Download will have a watermark at the bottom of each page that will include your name, purchase date and number of copies purchased. You are only authorized to print the number of copies that you have purchased. You may not digitally distribute or print more copies than purchased for use (i.e., you may not print or digitally distribute individual copies to friends or students).