Flamenco's Guitar Guide by David Leiva (Guia de la Guitarra Flamenca). Composed by David Leiva. For Guitar (Classical). Perfect binding, Technic. RGB Arte Visual. Flamenco. Multiple Levels. Book. 100 pages. Published by RGB Arte Visual (MB.8493767372).
ISBN 9788493767372. Flamenco. 8.25 x 11.75 inches.
Flamenco's Guitar Guide contains all the clues to compose, Falsetas, Chords, Progressions, Scales or to improvise in a quick and easy way. This guide is a fundamental guide aimed to beginners and professional guitar players:
* More than 1,500 chord diagrams with all the major and minor chords of eight different ways, from the C chord to the B chord including the accidental (C,C#,D,D#) chords with the mayor and minor 7ths, major and minor 9ths, augmented, diminished, with 6th and 11th, inverted, and so on.
* More than 100 progressions or chord sequences in several keys or styles.
* Harmony, diagrams for major and minor scales and flamenco mode showing the primary scales and altered ones.
* Efficient schemes to compose chord progressions in all the styles.
* The compas and flamenco rhythm of the most typical styles.
* Improvisation of keys and main styles including chord progression of great hits such Paco de Lucia's "Entre dos aguas" or Vicente Amigos's "Tres notas para decir te quiero"
* Modern tuning which show the most contemporary flamenco.
* Modal scales, minor and major pentatonic, major harmonic, major blues, and so on.
* Flamenco clock (triple and quadruple time styles) and clock by fifth (harmony of all the keys: major, minor and flamenco mode), a graphic, simple and useful guide.