Guitar (classical) - Multiple Levels
Guia de la Guitarra Flamenca. Composed by David Leiva. Perfect binding, Technic. RGB Arte Visual. Flamenco. Book. 100 pages. Published by RGB Arte Visual (MB.8493767372).
Item Number: MB.8493767372
ISBN 9788493767372. Flamenco. 8.25 x 11.75 inches.
Flamenco's Guitar Guide contains all the clues to compose, Falsetas, Chords, Progressions, Scales or to improvise in a quick and easy way. This guide is a fundamental guide aimed to beginners and professional guitar players:
* More than 1,500 chord diagrams with all the major and minor chords of eight different ways, from the C chord to the B chord including the accidental (C,C#,D,D#) chords with the mayor and minor 7ths, major and minor 9ths, augmented, diminished, with 6th and 11th, inverted, and so on.
* More than 100 progressions or chord sequences in several keys or styles.
* Harmony, diagrams for major and minor scales and flamenco mode showing the primary scales and altered ones.
* Efficient schemes to compose chord progressions in all the styles.
* The compas and flamenco rhythm of the most typical styles.
* Improvisation of keys and main styles including chord progression of great hits such Paco de Lucia's "Entre dos aguas" or Vicente Amigos's "Tres notas para decir te quiero"
* Modern tuning which show the most contemporary flamenco.
* Modal scales, minor and major pentatonic, major harmonic, major blues, and so on.
* Flamenco clock (triple and quadruple time styles) and clock by fifth (harmony of all the keys: major, minor and flamenco mode), a graphic, simple and useful guide.