There are currently no items in your cart.
Fake Books are compilations of 100s of songs in lead sheet notation, with the melody, lyrics and chords for each song. New to fake books? Check out our article How to Read a Fake Book. *Sale features select publishers.
Much like Fake Books, these Omnibooks feature solo licks, now transcribed as performed by some of the greatest jazz and blues musicians, including Coltrane, Davis, Parker and Hendrix.
- Hal Leonard Fake Books (51)
- The Easy Fake Book Series (33)
- The Real Book (Hal Leonard) (29)
- The Real Book (Sher Music) (25)
- Hal Leonard Paperback Songs (16)
- The Ultimate... Fake Books (13)
- The Decade Series (10)
- Hal Leonard's Best Ever (5)
- New Arrangements from the 2015 Spring Forward Music Arrangement Contest (2)
About Fake Books
Fake Books are collections of hundreds of charts intended to help a performer quickly learn new songs. The music notation, called a lead sheet, contains only the melody line, basic chords, and lyrics. Commonly used for playing jazz tunes, Fake Books, sometimes referred to as Real Books, can be found for a variety of genres including Broadway, pop, rock and even Christmas. Find Fake Books in the keys of C, B-flat and E-flat, as well as Bass Clef editions. Browse thousands of Fake Books from all the top publishers - including Sher Music, Brentwood-Benson Music, Music Sales, Hal Leonard and Alfred Music.