There are currently no items in your cart.
- Belwin Concert Band (30)
- Belwin Young Band Series (23)
- Belwin Intermediate Full Orchestra (21)
- Belwin Beginning Band (16)
- Belwin 21st Century Band (16)
- Belwin Pop Intermediate Full Orchestra (14)
- Belwin Beginning String Orchestra (14)
- Belwin Very Beginning Band (10)
- Belwin Pop Beginning Band (8)
- Belwin Very Beginning String Orchestra (8)
- Orchestra Expressions (7)
- Belwin Pop Concert Full Orchestra (6)
- Belwin Intermediate Full/String Orchestra (6)
- Belwin Concert Full Orchestra (6)
- Symphonic Band (3)
- 2013 Midwest Clinic Performance Pieces (2)
- 2012 Midwest Clinic Performance Pieces (2)
- 2010 Midwest Clinic Performance Pieces (2)
- Band Expressions (2)
- Belwin Symphonic Band (1)
About Jack Bullock
Jack Bullock has had a varied and illustrious career in music as a performer, composer, arranger and educator. He holds undergraduate, graduate and doctoral degrees in the field of Music Education. As a performer, he studied trumpet with Harry Glantz, James Ode and Craig McHenry, and performed with the Miami Philharmonic Orchestra and the Miami Opera Company. He also performed statewide with New York show and territory bands, and nationally with traveling dance bands.
As a prolific composer and arranger, Dr. Bullock has written more than 600 publications for a diverse group of ensembles, including concert band, orchestra, jazz ensemble and marching band. He is the co-author of the Belwin 21st Century Band Method, and was a contributing arranger for the recordings of Music Expressions, the innovative school music curriculum published by Alfred.
Dr. Bullock taught instrumental music in the classroom for 20 years. For seven of those years, he taught at the School of Music at Ithaca College (NY) as an assistant band director. He was also the chair of the Music Education Department for four years. Additionally, he has given clinics and workshops in England, Canada and most of the 50 United States.
Dr. Bullock is listed in the Marquis Who's Who in the Media and Communications, First Edition (1998/99) and the Who's Who in Entertainment, Third Edition (1998/99). He has been a member of ASCAP since 1980.