There are currently no items in your cart.
- Belwin Concert Band (31)
- Belwin Young Band Series (28)
- Belwin Beginning Band (28)
- Belwin Beginning String Orchestra (27)
- Warner Brothers Bell Pops Series (13)
- Belwin Very Beginning Band (12)
- Alfred Choral Designs (10)
- Belwin Intermediate String Orchestra (10)
- Belwin Intermediate Full Orchestra (10)
- Belwin Symphonic Band (9)
- H.W. Gray (6)
- Alfred Sacred Choral Series (6)
- CPP Bell Pops (6)
- Brookfield Choral (5)
- Belwin Intermediate Full/String Orchestra (5)
- Belwin Festival Series (5)
- Belwin Concert String Orchestra (5)
- 2013 Midwest Clinic Performance Pieces (4)
- 2012 Midwest Clinic Performance Pieces (4)
- 2011 Midwest Clinic Performance Pieces (4)
About Douglas E. Wagner
Douglas E. Wagner, a native of Chicago, Illinois, is an international recognized composer and arranger. With thirty years as a high school music educator and administrator behind him, Mr. Wagner now devotes all of his time and energy to writing, editing and their allied activities. He is an A.S.C.A.P. award-winning composer, an editor for a major publishing company, and has served several denominations as a church musician.
2,500 titles by Douglas E. Wagner have been published since 1973, included works for choir (sacred and secular), concert band, orchestra, handbell ensemble, organ, piano, instrumental solo, and voice. Fifteen million copies of his music have been sold to date.Performances of Mr. Wagner’s music have been noted in concert settings, on television, and on radio broadcasts in the United States, as well as on concert programs in no less than twenty-six foreign countries.
He resides in Indianapolis with his wife, Sandy, a professional lettering artist and music engraver.