- New York Voices Series (16)
- Carl Fischer Performance Series for Chorus (16)
- Alfred Pop Choral Series (16)
- Jazz Vocal Series (6)
- Darmon Meader Choral Series (3)
- Alfred Jazz Band Series (2)
- SMP Picks 2016 (1)
- Choral Artistry 2015 Catalog (1)
- Editor's Picks (1)
- Alfred Archive Edition (1)
- Alfred Christmas Pop Choral Series (1)
- Alfred Choral Designs (1)
- Hal Leonard Broadway Choral (1)
About Darmon Meader
Recognized in both the jazz vocal and instrumental worlds, Darmon Meader is a distinguished vocalist, arranger and saxophonist. Darmon has achieved international recognition as the founder of the renowned vocal quartet, New York Voices, where he also serves as musical director, chief arranger, composer, saxophonist, and tenor vocalist. As a member of NYV, he has released numerous recordings on the GRP, RCA/Victor, Concord and MCG Jazz record labels.
Darmon has performed and/or recorded with a variety of artists including Ray Brown, Nancy Wilson, Patti Austin, Jim Hall, Ivan Lins, Paquito D'Rivera, and the Count Basie Orchestra. He has toured internationally, performing at such renowned venues as Carnegie Hall, North Sea Jazz Festival, Montreux Jazz Festival, and the Blue Note Jazz Clubs in New York and Japan.
In addition to arranging and orchestrating the majority of the New York Voices songbook, Darmon has arranged music for various artists including Nancy Wilson, Ilona Knopfler, and Ann Hampton Calloway. In 2008, Darmon released a long awaited solo CD, which displays his various jazz interests, both vocal and instrumental.